Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Not Feeling the Love

Dear Friends and Loyal Readers:

I know you're there lurking. I've discovered I can check the stats of my blog. See where you found me, where you're visiting from, what you're looking at. Super exciting stuff! I know how many people creep me daily but I'm just not feeling any love from you guys.

There's a serious lack of comments, lack of feedback, lack of anything aside from creeping. I really want to continue to entertain you, share my love of music and quest for total health and fitness and all the fun stuff in between. I want to know what you think, who you are and what keeps you coming back!

So please, share the love, leave some comments!
xo
B

1 comment:

  1. Leavin some love! lol
    I hope you keep commenting, ive been a slacker i'm sorry i haven't been visiting!

    ReplyDelete