I decided that I would share my bucket list with you, in hopes of maybe inspiring my readers to make goals and work to reach them. To see a list of things to accomplish makes you want to work to cross them off your list. And when the time comes to actually be able to cross something off, let me tell you, it is a pretty cool feeling
Becky’s Bucket List:
- Go to Japan
- Backpack around Europe
- Bungee at Nevis Bungee in New Zealand
- Guinea pig ball down the hill in New Zealand
- Play the key-tar
- Get published in something bigger than the local newspaper
- Run a marathon
- Build a bear at the Build-a-Bear workshop
- Hold a baby gorilla and/or orangutan
- See the Vatican
- Get a puppy
- Be a flight attendant for West Jet
- Live in a big city
- Be an event planner
- Be in a movie
- Have dinner with someone important (besides myself)
- Tour with a band
- Get invited to a Geisha House
- Have my own family
- Own my own home
- Visit an Ashram
- Be involved with a charity
- Start my own website
- Own a Shiba Inu
- be on 'The Amazing Race'
- See Pink and Christina Aguilera live
The most important thing I want to accomplish is to make a difference in the world somehow. Maybe it’s only to make a difference in one person’s life, or many people, I want to be able to look back on my time here knowing that someone will always remember what I’ve done.
I may not have 100 things to accomplish yet, but I still feel that life is just beginning and I will come across many more things to add.
What do you want to do before you kick the bucket?