Tuesday, September 22, 2009

And So Here I Am

It's been a long time since I've maintained a blog. Today I've had a sudden wave of ambition and motivation - a need to do something to get my ball of life rolling again. I got stuck for awhile, but it's time to dislodge the ball and continue my journey to wherever I happen to bounce to next.

And so here I am.

I recently ended a 2 year stint with a dance group that was a huge part of my life. I learned alot about myself in those two years, and found a new confidence that I didn't knew existed within me. I think the confidence was the best thing that became of dancing. The decision to quit didn't come easy, but I had accomplished everything I needed to accomplish in that point in my life, and knew it was time to move on. I didn't really know where I was moving on to, and that's been a struggle. I have many ideas and plans for life but am unsure of which direction to go or how to get there. Now is the time to pick a direction and see where the path takes me.

And so here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment